Lulu's Time Bomb - Over-Exposed Sun Damage Rescue 70ml
Dramatically improves the appearance of photodamaged skin
What it does:
- Renews the look and feel of dry, tight, leathery skin
- Helps restore skin's natural radiance and resilience
- Visibly improves sign of long-term photo damage
Why it�s critical:
Photo-damage is the top reason your skin shows signs of ageing. And it's not just sunburns or chronic tanning...it's everyday exposure to sunlight, even through windows.
How it stops the clock:
Over Exposed Sun Damage Rescue visibly addresses the impact of UV exposure with clinically-proven, heavy-duty anti-oxidants and deep emollients:
- The first skin care formula to harness the power of Omega9XEster, a vegetable-derived emollient repurposed from saddle manufacturers who use it to maintain and restore leather to optimal smooth, supple texture. Omega9XEster penetrates skin's top layers to counteract dry, rough, rigid, leathery texture associated with photodamage.
- A proprietary, bioactive Milk Peptide Complex helps kick-start your skin into natural repair mode, encouraging production of hyaluronic acid and healthy collagen fibers to keep your skin full, firm and smooth.
- High levels of uber anti-oxidant Pycnogenol help inhibit the impact of UV rays to reduce visible signs of photodamage. Clinical tests confirm Pycnogenol has also been shown to lower skin pigment intensity, so skin tone appears more even.