A nice stroll through grassy hills, playing a healthily competitive game with your mates sounds like a cracking way to spend the afternoon.
Alternatively, you could have a few whacks on the driving range then head into the bar. That sounds good too. Maybe do it the other way around and see if it improves your drive. (Hint: it won't).
Whether you're a budding Tiger Woods or you've got a loved one who dreams of hitting a hole-in-one, this is the perfect kit. It's everything any golfer could ever need. Except clubs (which are hard to fit in a tin) and balls (which they'll only lose anyway).
- Driving range heroes
- Hole-in-one dreamers
- Golf-pro go-getters
- Golf club cleaning fluid - to keep them looking their best
- Golf club cleaning towel - to buff away the grass stains
- Golf tees - because they always seem to go missing
- Hand cream - calluses are a genuine sports injury, you know?
- Back rub - it's a strenuous sport. Honestly
- Made in the United Kingdom
- Presented in a handy tin measuring 14x10x3.5cms