Symbols are printed on both sides of the blocks. The symbols include: letters of the alphabet in upper and lower case; numbers; roman numerals; and the symbols '+' , '-' and '='. This is great to use as simple building blocks to make towers and castles but also to begin the process of recognising the basic symbols described. As your child grows you can use them to help in spelling, reading and maths. These functions are repeatedly exercised even up to the age of 8.
- Learning values: building, hand eye coordination, spelling, reading and maths
- Dimensions: 4 x 4 x 2cms (1� x 1� x �ins)
- Weight: 0.855kg (1.885 lbs)
- Handcrafted by Polish artisans, using up to fourteen types of wood from local orchards
- Finished with nontoxic paint
- Age: 18months +